Blackburn Hamlet 6th Annual Fun Run!
Sunday June 3, 2018 / 10:00 A.M. / Ottawa ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 225 entrants.
|Family & Friends Discount - 1K/5K *||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 1||$25|
|5k Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 1||$10 / Youth : $5|
|1k Kids Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 1||$5|
- Age for Youth - 12 and under.
- * Family consists of 4 members only. **New** Friends and Family Discount - 2 x 5km registrations PLUS 2 x 1km Registrations for $25!
- On Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, the Blackburn Hamlet Fun Run will bring together all who share and celebrate the community of Blackburn Hamlet! This family friendly event is intended for all levels of runners/walkers! Strollers and dogs on leashes are welcome!
- The run starts on the fairgrounds of the Blackburn Hamlet Fun Fair, behind the Blackburn Hamlet Community Centre (190 Glen Park Dr.). The 5k course is a loop that weaves along the trails, paths and streets that connect our beloved community. The 1k is an out and back from the soccer field through the community garden paths.
Race Kit Pickup
For your convenience, race kits for the 5k event and race bibs for both 5k and 1k events can be picked up at the Blackburn Hamlet Fun Fair Showcase in the arena from 1100 - 1500 on Saturday, June 2nd! Look for our table beside the Blackburn Hamlet Community Association Table! They can also be picked up morning of the race between 0800 and 0850.
- 5k Run/Walk : Sunday June 3, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 1k Kids Run/Walk : Sunday June 3, 2018 @ 11:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Erika Coghill
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.