The 2018 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend
Thursday November 1, 2018 / 5:30 A.M. / Disney World, Orlando Florida
Love to Eat and Run? Then join us for another amazing runDisney event in Orlando, Florida! The Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT™. This year, Disney is serving up the Disney Fall Feast 5K, Disney Wine & Dine 10K, Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon and the Disney Two Course Challenge! Plus, there'll be plenty of surprises and Disney entertainment!
Guaranteed Entry from Dream Travel and the Running Room
|Disney Fall Feast 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 30||$350|
|Disney Wine & Dine 10K||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 30||$400|
|Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 30||$450|
|Disney Two Course Challenge||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 30||$500|
- Fees are in US Dollars.
- Rates above are deposits only. Please see below for package rates.
Our packages include guaranteed entry of your choice, two nights hotel and a 2 Day Magic Your Way Base ticket and a 1 day FUN card. Additional nights or passes may be purchased.
After You Register
After you register Dream Travel will contact you to complete your registration process via the email address you provided.
Protect yourself and your money by purchasing our Group Insurance through Manulife Financial. With paid insurance you will be able to cancel for insurable reasons as well as running injuries while training! Insurance covers: Cancellation, Interruption, Medical and Baggage. For full details on coverage, please click here : Manulife Insurance Packages
Please note that the insurance coverage that you may have on your credit card may not cover you completely! We are unable to process insurance for those living in Quebec – please contact your local travel agency for coverage.
What’s Included in your 2018 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Package
- Unisex T-Shirt
- Finishers medal
- Official event guide
- Virtual Goody Bag
- Personalized bib (Must register by August 1st for name to appear on bib)
- Post race refreshments
Not Included With Your Package
Travel insurance, airfare, meals and items of a personal nature are not included in your package
runDisney Health & Fitness Expo
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 - 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 2, 2018 - 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 - 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Location: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- All runners must attend the Expo in person for race bib and packet pickup.
POP Century Resort Packages
|Fall Feast 5K||$737||$604||$575||$557|
|Wine & Dine 10K||$778||$645||$616||$598|
|Wine & Dine Half||$855||$722||$693||$675|
|Two Course Challenge||$1,031||$898||$869||$851|
|POP Century Additional Nights|
Caribbean Beach Resort Packages
|Fall Feast 5K||$922||$696||$644||$615|
|Wine & Dine 10K||$963||$737||$685||$656|
|Wine & Dine Half||$1,040||$814||$762||$733|
|Two Course Challenge||$1,216||$990||$938||$909|
|Caribbean Beach Additional Nights|
|Race Add On's|
|Add on prices only.|
- Packages are in USD and prices are per person based on occupancy listed
- Packages include tax and are based on 2 Nights hotel
- All packages include a 2 day Magic Your Way Base ticket
- (upgrades available) and a 1 day FUN Card
- Prices for Additional Nights are per room, per additional night
Understanding the Pricing
Packages are in USD (US Dollars) and prices are per person based on occupancy listed
Packages include tax and are based on 2 Nights hotel
All packages include a 2 day Magic Your Way Base ticket and a 1 day FUN card
- Disney Fall Feast 5K : Thursday November 1, 2018 @ 5:30 A.M.
- Disney Wine & Dine 10K : Thursday November 1, 2018 @ 5:30 A.M.
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon : Thursday November 1, 2018 @ 5:30 A.M.
- Disney Two Course Challenge : Thursday November 1, 2018 @ 5:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Dream Travel
- If you have any questions about the 2018 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend or our packages, please contact Dream Travel at Disney@dreamtravelcanada.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶