Sunday June 17, 2018 / 9:00 A.M. / Saskatoon SK
|In it for the Long Run Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 16||$65|
|Fearless and Fierce 10K||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 16||$50|
|Break the Cycle 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 16||$45|
|Kick to Finish 1 Mile||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 16||$25|
|471 Relay, 3x7k||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 16||$150|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- To ensure your shirt size, sign up until May 27th and we can guarantee your choice!
Sign ups after May 28th will receive shirt sizes on first come - first serve basis.
- This event will be timed
- Visit www.newbeginningsrun.com for all information about this event!
- Every participant will receive a unique finisher medal
Race Kit pick up
- Saturday, June 16th
from 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Saskatoon Running Room - Map
601 - 8th Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7H 0R1
Ph: (306) 477-4850
- Sunday June 17th (Race Day)
from 8:00 am - 8:45 am on Race Site at Kiwanis Memorial Park in Saskatoon
- In it for the Long Run : Sunday June 17, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
- Fearless and Fierce : Sunday June 17, 2018 @ 9:30 A.M.
- Break the Cycle : Sunday June 17, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
- Kick to Finish : Sunday June 17, 2018 @ 10:15 A.M.
- Release Relay : Sunday June 17, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Edda Lentner
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.