Run Sage Creek
Sunday October 7, 2018 / 8:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
|1km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 31||$25|
|Until Oct 5||$30|
|3km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 31||$30|
|Until Oct 5||$35|
|5km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 31||$35|
|Until Oct 5||$40|
|10km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 31||$40|
|Until Oct 5||$45|
- Please be advised that you must register before August 31st 2018 11:59pm to receive a race shirt in your registration package.
- Anyone registering after this date will receive their race shirt 1-2 weeks after the race.
- The first 300 participants registered are guaranteed to receive a finishers medal, however if you register past the 300 cutoff you will not receive a medal at the finish line. You may still receive a medal if we have unclaimed medals after the event.
Race Kit Pickup
Friday October 5th: 4pm to 8pm
Saturday October 6th: 10am to 2pm
At the Running Room
1615 Regent Avenue West
Winnipeg, MB R2C 5C6
Ph: (204) 777-1122
- Please note there will be no race day package pickup.
- 1km : Sunday October 7, 2018 @ 8:00 A.M.
- 3km : Sunday October 7, 2018 @ 8:30 A.M.
- 5km : Sunday October 7, 2018 @ 8:30 A.M.
- 10km : Sunday October 7, 2018 @ 8:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Becky Hryniuk
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Regent Store. Start date May 27, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kenaston Store. Start date May 27, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Pembina Store. Start date May 27, 2019
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Regent Store. Start date May 27, 2019
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Kenaston Store. Start date May 30, 2019
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Pembina Store. Start date May 27, 2019