Khmer Empire Marathon Tour
Sunday August 5, 2018 / 6:00 A.M. / Siem Reap, Cambodia
When was the last time you felt like you REALLY had a traveling experience and not just a vacation?
The Khmer Empire Marathon will offer an exceptional opportunity for all runners around the world to experience the ancient course in the area of World heritage through nearly 40 ancient temples along the pretty smooth road race which almost cut through the national forest and rice field of villagers.
|Khmer Empire Marathon Tour||Reserve Your Trip!|
|Until Jul 6||$350 deposit fee|
- These are deposit amounts. Package prices further down the page
- Fees are in US Dollars
- Where: Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Race Date: Sunday, August 5, 2018
- Race Start: 6AM
- Race Distances:
· Half Marathon
· Full Marathon
Angkor Wat Expo & Race Kit Pickup:
- Apsara Angkor Resort Siem Reap
August 3 and 4
- All Four events will take place in the Angkor Wat area and will take runners past many temples and archaeological sites.
- Travel packages include the following:
Return airport transfers
3 Nights hotel in Phnom Penh
5 Nights hotel in Siem Reap
Race Day drop off and pick up
Pre-Race Party with show
Tours as per the itinerary
Angkor Wat and surrounding temples pass
Professional, English-speaking guide
Private transfers between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
Meals as listed in the itinerary
Post race massage
- Not Included
Meals not listed above
Personal expenses, alcoholic beverages and other incidentals not listed
Tips for the drivers and guides
USD Package Pricing
- All prices are in USD and are PER PERSON. Prices based on DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. Single Occupancy available upon request and additional nights may be purchased.
3* Hotel Package - $1199
4* Hotel Package - $1369
5* Hotel Package - $1599
- 3* Hotels
Salita Hotel Phnom Penh or similar
Dinata Angkor Boutique Hotel or similar
- 4* Hotels
Sun & Moon Urban Hotel P.P. or similar
Royal Angkor Resort or similar
- 5* Hotels
Sokha Phnom Penh or similar
Courtyard by Marriott or similar
- Aug 1 – Arrive in Phnom Penh
Aug 2 – Free morning, afternoon half day tour in Phnom Penh
Aug 3 – Private transfer to Siem Reap with tour
Aug 4 – Course Inspection, Old Market tour
Aug 5 – Race Day, post race massage
Aug 6 – Free morning, Half Day Angkor Wat tour
Aug 7 – Full Day Angkor Wat tour
Aug 8 – Private transfer to Phnom Penh
Aug 9 – Depart Cambodia
Trip extensions available.
View Full Itinerary
For more information please contact Stephen Price
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.