Aurora Recovery Centre
FunRun for Addictions Awareness 2018
Sunday September 2, 2018 / 10:00 A.M. / Gimli MB
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 26||$25|
|10K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 26||$25|
|Family Team 5K/10K*||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 26||$100|
- 5K and 10K Free Shirt with entry!
- Family Team 5K/10K* - Family teams are a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 members.
- Children Under 12 Yrs of age are free to register.
- However if they would like a youth race shirt it can be purchased for $10.00
- For complete race details visit our Race Page
- Children/Youth T-shirt ( please see race page for sizing chart): $10.00
Run or Walk in support of the Aurora Recovery Centre.
- RAY offers a full continuum of services to address the complex, emergent, and long-term needs of all youth experiencing homelessness. Some of these include: Street OutreachDrop-In & Basic Needs Health & Wellness Housing Growing Opportunities Programs.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run.
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
We will have two days set asside for Race Kit Pick-Ups.
Last minute Race Kit Pick-up will be on September 2, 2018 starting at 8:15am prior to the Fun Run!
- 5K Run/Walk : Sunday September 2, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 10K Run/Walk : Sunday September 2, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
- Family Team 5K/10K : Sunday September 2, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Samantha Hampton
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 204-642-8058 ext 217
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.