Free the Spirit 5K for St. Amant 2018
Saturday September 29, 2018 / 10:45 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
|5K Individuals||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 24||$20 / Youth $15|
|Until Sep 27||$25 / Youth $20|
|5K Team*||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 24||$15|
|Until Sep 27||$20|
Age for Youth - 18 and under.
*THE TEAM CAPTAIN must register first and invite the members to join up! Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
Online Registration Closes - September 27th @ Noon
Find out more about the Free the Spirit Festival – http://freethespiritfestival.ca/
- Donations to the charity can be made when you register for the events.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
Friday, September 28th from 5-8 P.M.
Pembina Running Room - Map
2095 Pembina Highway
Pembina Village Shopping Centre
Winnipeg, MB R3T 5L1
- 5K Individuals & Teams
- Note - There is no official timing for the 5K events.
- Saturday September 29, 2018 @ 10:45 A.M.
For more information please contact Chantal Champagne
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.