2019 Solstice 5K - Calgary
Friday June 21, 2019 / 9:05 P.M. / Calgary AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 250 entrants.
|Solstice 5K||Register Now!|
|Until May 1||$45|
|Until Jun 1||$50|
|Until Jun 19||$55|
|Race Day Jun 21||$60|
- Note: Registration fees do not include taxes or processing fees.
We are excited to announce the return of the Solstice 5K Series to our 2019 event season!
A true celebration of the long days of summer we get in Canada. Join us to race against the sunset!
Wave start: 7 starts with a countdown clock, participants choose their start time (no chip timing)
Join the run and stay for the post run party!
Everyone finishes at the same time for the post-race party, and a coupon for your local pub/restaurant for a post drink celebration (beer or non-alcoholic beverage)
- The event is capped at 250 participants.
- Register Early! Race Day registration is not available if we reach capacity!
Race Kit Pickup
June 20th 11-8pm
June 21st 11-5pm
- Glenmore Landing Running Room - Map
1600 90 Ave SW A126, Calgary, AB
Post Run Party
- Details coming soon.
Race Location and Times
- Glenmore Reservoir South Shore Pathway
Accessed from Glenmore Landing
1600 90th Ave SW, Calgary, AB
- Start time - First Wave 9:04 P.M. (Sunset @ approx 09:54 P.M.)
- Wave start: 7 starts with a countdown clock, participants choose their start time (no chip timing)
50 mins prior to sunset
40 mins prior to sunset
35 mins prior to sunset
30 mins prior to sunset
25 mins prior to sunset
20 mins prior to sunset
15 mins prior to sunset
For more information please contact Michael Stasica
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Eau Claire Market Store. Start date October 17, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Westhills Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Glenmore Store. Start date October 1, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Crowfoot Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Shawnessy Store. Start date October 22, 2019