2019 Solstice 5K - Edmonton
Friday June 21, 2019 / 9:17 P.M. / Edmonton AB
|Solstice 5K||Register Now!|
|Until May 1||$45|
|Until Jun 1||$50|
|Until Jun 19||$55|
|Race Day Jun 21||$60|
- Note: Registration fees do not include taxes or processing fees
We are excited to announce the return of the Solstice 5K Series to our 2019 event season!
A true celebration of the long days of summer we get in Canada. Join us to race against the sunset!
Wave start: 7 starts with a countdown clock, participants choose their start time (no chip timing)
Join the run and stay for the post run party!
Everyone finishes at the same time for the post-race party, and a coupon for your local pub/restaurant for a post drink celebration (beer or non-alcoholic beverage)
- The event is capped at 275 participants.
- Register Early. The 2018 event sold out! Race Day registration is not available if we reach capacity!
11904 Emily Murphy Park Rd NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 2B6.
Start/Finish right by the outdoor washroom
5K Route - Click Here
Race Kit Pickup
- June 20 from 12-8pm and June 21 from 12-4pm
- 109 Street Running Room - Map
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
- Friday, June 21 - NO race day package pickup on site
- *In the event that a participant is unable to pick up their race package (i.e. out-of-town participants), the Race Committee will allow a friend or family member to pick up the package on their behalf.
Post Run Party
- O'Byrne's Irish Pub
10616 82 Avenue NW - Map
Edmonton, AB T6E 2A7
- Keep bib on for your complimentary beverage (beer, soft drink, juice)
- Get Social at O'Byrne's Irish Pub!
- Play table top Jenga, or try your hand at Giant Jenga!
- $4.50 Shocktops!
- 1/2 Price Nachos!
- Live Band
Race Location and Times
- Location - Emily Murphy Park
- 11904 Emily Murphy Park Road, NW. Edmonton AB T6G 2B6
- Start / Finish by the outdoor washroom.
- Start time - First Wave starts @ 9:17 P.M. (Sunset @ approx 10:07 P.M.)
- Wave start: 7 starts with a countdown clock, participants choose their start time (no chip timing)
50 mins prior to sunset
40 mins prior to sunset
35 mins prior to sunset
30 mins prior to sunset
25 mins prior to sunset
20 mins prior to sunset
15 mins prior to sunset
For more information please contact Justin Ng
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Edm 109st Store. Start date April 23, 2019