2019 Steveston Icebreaker 8k
and New Balance Kidsrun
Sunday January 20, 2019 / Richmond, BC
Sunday, January 20, 2019 / 8:30 A.M. / Richmond, BC
This race has a maximum registration cap of 100 entrants.
Sunday, January 20, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Richmond, BC
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
|Until Oct 15||$25|
|Until Dec 1||$32|
|Until Jan 16||$40|
|Package Pick-up and Race Day Registration||$45|
|Icebreaker Teams||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 15||$20|
|Until Dec 1||$27|
|Until Jan 16||$35|
|Package Pick-up and Race Day Registration||$40|
|New Balance Kidsrun||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 15||$5|
|Until Dec 1||$10|
|Until Jan 16||$15|
|Package Pick-up and Race Day Registration||$20|
- Online Registration closes Wednesday, January 16th
- Age for Youth - 18 and under.
- Age for Senior - 55 or over.
- New Balance Kidsrun : kids 1km run is for children ages 0-12 and parents can run along side their children. 100 runners only.
- BC Athletic Discount - $3
- There is an $15 transfer fee for anyone wanting to join a team after they have already registered as an individual.
- Teams are a minimum of 5 people. The team captain must first register and provide the team name and then the system will generate a password. Team members can then sign up using the team name and password by following the link provided in the confirmation email of the team captain. Each team member needs to register individually to help us gather specific contact information and acceptance of the waiver of liability and payment.
- *Note: All discount codes are no longer valid after online registration closes on January 16. Race Day registration is cash only please and there is an Royal Bank ATM 5 minutes from the community centre.
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday, January 17th, 2019 from 4pm – 8pm
At West 4th Running Room Store
2112 West 4th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6K 1N6
Ph: (604) 225-0222 - Map
- Special Note: There will be a special VIP 25% discount on purchases for all race participants during package pickup at the store.
- Friday, January 18 - 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday, January 19 -12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
At Richmond New Balance Store
1410-4771 McClelland Rd
- Special Note: All Icebreaker participants get a 15% off merchandise at package pick-up location. Ask staff for details.
Team Captains: We encourage team captains to pick-up packages for your whole team and you must sign for your whole team or team members can pick up individually, please coordinate with your team captain. You can arrange to pick up for other participants with their confirmation details. Please have full name and/or e-mail address.
Race Day Package Pick-Up: (7:30 am to 8:15 am only)
**Only for those coming from out of town between 7:30 am and 8:15 am inside the Steveston Community Centre. NO EXCEPTIONS. ID is required**
- New Balance Kidsrun : Sunday January 20, 2019 @ 8:30 A.M.
- Icebreaker 8K: Sunday January 20, 2019 @ 9:00 A.M.
- Icebreaker 8K Teams : Sunday January 20, 2019 @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Jared Hulme
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶