Run Crew Relay 2019 - Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Friday November 22, 2019 / 6:30 P.M. / Dollard-des-Ormeaux QC
|Until Sep 29||$35|
|Until Nov 1||$40|
|Until Nov 20||$45|
|Team of 5||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 29||$175|
|Until Nov 1||$200|
|Until Nov 20||$225|
|Additional Shirts*||Purchase Now!|
|Until Nov 20||$20 each|
- Note: Fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
Black Friday Crew Relay
Individual Registration - register as an Individual to be assigned to a team.
Team Relay - teams of 5 people. Each member runs a 2K distance.
Team of 5 - Family, Crew, Club, or Corporate Registrations.
Awards to the top 5 Teams.
There will be post-race refreshment and entertainment.
Every participant gets a Commemorative Cotton Poly Long Sleeve Tee and a Black Toque. Womens XS-XL / Mens S-XXL
Registrants have the option to purchase additionals shirts for friends, family or your teams support crew.
* If you have already registered you can use this form to purchase additional shirts.
Commemorative shirt details available soon.
See size charts here: Women's and Men's
Customize your Crew Shirts!
Team Captains – Send a hi-res logo of your crew or your crew name to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, October 13 to customize your shirt. Your logo will be screened in all white.
Don't have a logo? Send us your team name.
Race Kit Pickup
- Wednesday 20th nov and Thursday 21st nov
from 3 to 8pm
At Pointe-Claire Running Room - Map
950 Boul St. Jean
Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5N8
Ph: (514) 695-8744
- On site, day of, 22nd nov from 5 to 6:30 pm
Race Times and Post Race Information
- Location: Centennial Park in DDO,
- 2983 Lake St, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC, H9B 2L1
- 10K Relay Start @ 6:30 P.M.
For more information please contact Caroline Kronlov
- Email: CKronlov@runningroom.com
- The Movember Foundation is the global charity that advocates for men, raising funds and awareness for men's health. We want to help men live happier, healthier, longer lives through investing in 3 key areas: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and mental health.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.