Toronto Womens 8k/5k
Saturday October 12, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Sunnybrook Park, 1132 Leslie St, Toronto ON
|Toronto Women's 8k Run||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$50|
|Until Oct 6||$55|
|Toronto Women's 5k Run||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$45|
|Until Oct 6||$50|
- Entry includes: limited edition Toronto Women's 8k/5k Running gloves, Finisher Medal, Personalized Bib (If entered by Sun. Oct. 6), access to our post run party and more
- Applicable taxes and processing fees are not included. All entries are non-refundable and non-deferrable.
- Online registration closes on Sunday October 6, 2019 @ 11:59pm
- All finishers will receive a finisher medal
Additional Items Available
- Customize your finisher medal with an iTaB.
- The iTaB is a plate engraved with your NAME and finish TIME, which fits securely on the back of your medal; after the race your iTaB will be engraved and mailed directly to your address. Every race tells a story...let iTaB tell yours!
- Customized medal - iTaB - $12
- Canadian Running Magazine Subscription - $13.95
- Toronto Women's 8k Run : Saturday October 12, 2019 @ 9:00 A.M.
- Toronto Women's 5k : Saturday October 12, 2019 @ 9:15 A.M.
In Support of:
Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario (POGO)
For more information please contact Toronto Women's Run Series
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our TD Centre. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Queens Park. Start date October 18, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date September 26, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Rosedale Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Yonge St. Store. Start date October 14, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Beaches Store. Start date October 17, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our High Park Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kingsway Village Store. Start date October 31, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Markham Store. Start date October 7, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Dundas 403. Start date October 14, 2019