Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Where: Chicago, IL United States
Date: Sunday October 13, 2019
Dream Travel and the Running Room are proud to bring you Guaranteed Entry Packages into the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
Join 45,000 fellow runners from more than 100 countries on Sunday, October 13, 2019 in the beautiful city of Chicago! The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is one of the World Marathon Majors and one of the most sought-after races on the planet!
|Until Aug 16, 2019||$500.00|
- Fees are in US Dollars
- This is a deposit amount only. Please scroll down for package prices.
Guaranteed Entry from Dream Travel and the Running Room
Guaranteed entry is included with the purchase of one of our packages and are not sold separately under any circumstances. Our packages include Guaranteed Entry and hotel. Airfare is not included, however, we can assist with flights if you require. Registration closes on August 17th or prior if we sell out. (We will sell out!)
Who May Purchase
Anyone 16 years of age or older on Sunday, October 13th, 2019 and residing outside of the US may purchase one of our guaranteed entry packages. Runners aged 16 and 17 must have a signed statement from their parent or guardian.
Deposit and Payments
There is a non-refundable deposit of US500 due via the Running Room website plus their service fee. Final payment is due no later than July 1st, 2019.
Deposit amount(s) will be subtracted from the package price. Deposit(s) are non-refundable without insurance.
Looking for a Roommate?
If you are looking to save some money and have Dream Travel try and find you a same-sex roommate, please indicate this at the time of registration. We can not guarantee a roommate but we’ll do our best to find you one.
Protect yourself and your money by purchasing our Group Insurance through ManuLife. Due to the costs associated with this trip and because you will not be traveling until October, we highly recommend purchasing our travel insurance. With paid insurance you will be able to cancel for insurable reasons as well as running injuries while training! For full details and options on coverage, please click here: ManuLife Insurance Quote Please note that the insurance coverage that you may have on your credit card will not cover you completely! We are unable to process insurance for those living in Quebec – please contact your local travel agency for coverage.
Not Included With Your Package
Travel insurance, airfare, meals and items of a personal nature are not included in your package.
Due to our contracts with the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and the host hotels, we must have your final payment in by the deadline. A late fee of $50 will be charged to those who do not have their final payment in by July 1st, 2019. Those that do not pay in full by July 15 may lose both their package and their deposit(s).
Packages are based on three nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday nights) hotel stay. Additional nights may be purchased either before and/or after package nights. Depending on your choice, the hotel portion may need to be paid for in advance. Please click here for our Hotels Page
- Thursday October 10
- Travel to Chicago, do some sightseeing
- Friday October 11
- 9AM Easy 5K with Stephen Price of Dream Travel
- Go to the race expo and pick up your race bib
- Saturday October 12
- 7:00AM Dream Travel group get together prior to the 5K
- 7:30AM Advocate Health Care International Chicago 5K (fee)
- Last chance to pick up your race bib
- Pasta Dinner for those who purchased a ticket
- Sunday October 13
- Race Day!
- 5:30 a.m. Gear check opens, corrals open
- 7:20 a.m. – Wheelchair Start
- 7:21 a.m. – Handcycle Start
- 7:23 a.m. – Athletes with Disabilities Start
- 7:30 a.m. – Wave 1 Start
- 8:00 a.m. – Wave 2 Start
- 8:35 a.m. – Wave 3 Start
- 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Biofreeze 27th Mile Post-Race Party at Grant Park, Butler Field.
- Monday October 14
- Get those legs moving by doing some sightseeing or some shopping
NOTE: All times are subject to change.
Marathon Week Events, Details and What’s Included
- Hotel of your choice, 3 night minimum
- Guaranteed entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon Health and Fitness Expo
- Nike participant running shirt
- Race Bib and safety pins
- Gear Check Tag
- Participant bag
- MYLAPS BibTag timing device
- Finisher medal
- Complimentary post-race 312 Urban Wheat Ale beer ticket*
*For participants age 21 and over
Bank of America Chicago Marathon official website: http://www.chicagomarathon.com
Race Expo and Race Kit Pickup
- McCormick Place Convention Center
2301 S. Martin Luther King Dr.
Chicago, IL 60616
- Friday, October 11 from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 12 from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Open two days only – Runners must pick up their own package with packet pick up ticket and government-issued ID. No race day pickup is permitted.
For more information please contact Stephen Price
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶