Ottawa Irish Rugby St. Patrick's Day Road Races 2019
Saturday March 16, 2019 /10:30 A.M. / Ottawa ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 1,300 entrants.
|Classic Mile TEAM 1 Mile*||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 14||$29 + $ 10 for additional member|
|Two Miler TEAM *||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 14||$35 + $ 10 for additional member|
|Classic Mile Individual 1 Mile||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 14||$34|
|Two Miler Individual||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 14||$40|
- Every racer will get a t-shirt if they register before February 15th
Shirts are not available to registrant after March 10th
- *Team : Minimum of 2 team members for first fee. Each additional member is $10. Maximum of 6 members.
Race Kit Pickup
Thursday, March 14th & Friday, March 15th
3:30 to 7:00p.m.
At Slater Street Running Room - View Map
160 Slater Street
Bring ID, and if picking up kit for others, bring a note with authority.
- Saturday, March 16th (Race day)
Race kits will also be able to be picked up on Race Day,
although we recommend picking it up in advance.
- Saturday, March 16th
- Classic Mile & Two Miler @ 10:30 A.M.
- Transportation - Shuttle bringing people back to city hall from Lansdowne after the race. Shuttle will leave from beside the Aberdeen Pavilion side entrance across from the Cineplex movie theater
Post Race Festivities:
- Beau's after party (link will be on our website) Tickets are sold separately
For more information please contact Trevor Roberts
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Slater St Store. Start date July 8, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Bank St. Store. Start date July 15, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Westboro . Start date July 9, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Merivale Store. Start date August 12, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Orleans Store. Start date August 12, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Grant Crossing . Start date August 5, 2019