The Hungry Hungry Half Marathon - 2019
Saturday May 25, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Kelowna BC
|5 km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$25|
|Until May 23||$35|
|10 km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$40|
|Until May 23||$50|
|21 km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$50|
|Until May 23||$75|
|1 km Kids Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$10|
|Until May 23||$15|
Race Kit Pickup
Thursday May 23rd from 4-7
At the Kelowna Running Room
Unit 124, 1876 Cooper Road, Orchard Plaza
Kelowna, BC V1Y 9N6
Ph: (250) 862-3511 - Map
*Please note : There will be no pick up at the Central Okanagan Food Bank on Thursday May 23rd*
- Friday May 24th, from 8-4
At the Central Okanagan Food Bank, located at 2310 Enterprise Way.
*Please note : There will be no pick up at the Running Room on Friday May 24th*
- Race day pickup is Saturday May 25th at the Apple Bowl from 6:30-7 by approved pre-request only.
- 5 km Run/Walk : Saturday May 25, 2019 @ 8:00 A.M.
- 10 km Run/Walk : Saturday May 25, 2019 @ 7:45 A.M.
- 21 km Run/Walk : Saturday May 25, 2019 @ 7:30 A.M.
- 1 km Kids Run/Walk : Saturday May 25, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Sarah Carson
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.