14th Annual Spring Into Action Walk or Run For Mental Health
We’re so pleased to announce that the number of participants joining us at Spring Into Action 2019 has doubled and we’re at maximum capacity.
We would love to accommodate more people but based on our venue size this year we want to make sure it’s an enjoyable experience for all!
If you've already registered, keep an eye out for our email updates with more event info.
If you can’t make it this year, hope to see you at Spring Into Action 2020!
Saturday May 25, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Toronto ON
|5K Individual||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 25||Adult $20 / Youth $15|
|Until May 22||Adult $25 / Youth $15|
|2K Individual||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 25||$15|
|Until May 22||$20|
Group / Family Events
|2K/5K Group*||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 25||$75|
|Until May 22||$95|
|2K/5K Family**||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 25||$55|
|Until May 22||$65|
- * 2K/5K Group : Minimum 3 and a maximum 5 team members.
- ** 2K/5K Family : 2 Adults and up to 2 Children Under 17 years (Min 2 and max 4)
- Age for Youth - 17 and under.
- Tax receipts for donations will be issued by CAMH Foundation afterwards.
Optional T-Shirts can be purchased by participants for $10
The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) is Canada's largest mental health and addiction teaching hospital, as well as one of the world's leading research centres in the area of addiction and mental health. CAMH combines clinical care, research, education, policy development and health promotion to help transform the lives of people affected by mental illness and addiction.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
Friday May 24th between 12:00pm and 5:00pm
InsideOut Health + Fitness Studio at
210 Laird Drive
or Saturday morning at 8:00am, just before the race.
Event Day Times
- Saturday May 25, 2019
- 8:30am: Registration/Check-in Opens
9am: Marketplace Opens. Pre-Event Activities
9:40am: Walk/Run starts.
10:30 Marketplace Continues with post walk/run celebrations
12pm Event Ends
For more information please contact Sonia, Barry or Jacki
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Queens Park. Start date April 2, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date June 4, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Rosedale Store. Start date March 30, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Yonge St. Store. Start date March 30, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Beaches Store. Start date April 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our High Park Store. Start date April 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kingsway Village Store. Start date April 2, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Markham Store. Start date May 18, 2020