Superhero 5K To Fight Childhood Brain Cancer
Saturday September 7, 2019 / 8:30 A.M. / Assiniboine Park, Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 650 entrants.
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 12||$25 / Youth : $15|
|Until Sep 5||$35 / Youth : $20|
|Team 5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 12||$90 + $10 for additional member|
|Until Sep 5||$125 + $15 for additional member|
|Virtual 5K with Shirt and Medal||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 5||$40|
|Virtual 5K with Medal||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 5||$20|
- *** Free T-Shirt with registration ONLY to those runners registered prior to Aug 14, 2019
T-Shirts are Unisex sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Youth sizes S, M, L
- Age for Youth - 10 and under.
- *Family/Team 5K are a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8. Each applicant over 4 will be charged an individual fee.
- A virtual race is a race that can be run, walked, skipped, hiked from any location you choose. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and at your own time. There are no restrictions. And your medal will be shipped directly to you!
- Complete the virtual 5K while helping childhood brain cancer research. The race kit includes a finisher medal and if purchased, a race t-shirt.
- Once you complete the 5K, take a selfie of yourself and post on social media with the hashtag #madoxswarriors or #beawarrior
Optional Event Shirts
- Zip Up Hooded Sweater (Black with gold font): $40
- Silicone bracelet light blue - 7.5: $2
- Silicone bracelet light blue - 8: $2
Race Kit Pickup
- September 6, 2019 from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
The Running Room
1615 Regent Avenue West
Winnipeg, MB R2C 5C6
Ph: (204) 777-1122
- At the race site on race day up to one hour prior to race start.
- 5K Run/Walk : Saturday September 7, 2019 @ 8:30 A.M.
- Team 5K Run/Walk : Saturday September 7, 2019 @ 8:30 A.M.
- Virtual 5K with Shirt and Medal : Saturday September 7, 2019 @ 8:30 A.M.
- Virtual 5K with Medal : It is a virtual run without the date and time
For more information please contact Marco Suzio
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Regent Store. Start date May 27, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kenaston Store. Start date May 27, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kenaston Store. Start date July 22, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Pembina Store. Start date May 27, 2019