2019 Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest 5K Fun Run
Monday October 14, 2019 / 7:55 A.M. / Kitchener ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 600 entrants.
|Individual Adult Runner - 19 and over||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$35|
|Until Oct 9||$40|
|In person Oct 13 & 14*||$50|
|Individual Youth Runner (18 & Under)||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$20|
|Until Oct 9||$25|
|In person Oct 13 & 14*||$30|
|Group/Team Runners (4 people)||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$140|
|Until Oct 9||$160|
|In person Oct 13 & 14*||$200|
- The Official Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest 5k Fun Run has a strict no-refund policy. However, you can transfer your bib to another runner if notification is received no later than September 28/18 at 5:00pm. Applicants transfers their registration to another participant who enters their own personal data!
- Free Shirt with entry (free T-shirt is only guaranteed for registration by September 22nd)!
- Shirt sizes: XS - XXL
- *Participants can register in person during race kit pickup at either Running Room location on October 13, or at Moses Springer Arena on October 14.
- Participants who complete the run in under 45 minutes will be eligible for prizes!
Race Kit Pickup
Sunday October 13, 2019 from 9:00 to 11:00
Kitchener Running Room - Map
15-500 Fairway Road South,
Sunday October 13, 2019 from 1:00 to 3:00
Waterloo Running Room - Map
15 King Street South, Waterloo Civic Square
Race Day on Monday October 14 from 6:00 to 7:15 a.m.
At Moses Springer Arena
All runners are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. After you pick up your race kit, you will be shuttled by bus to the start line area. Last bus leaves at 7:25 a.m.
- Monday October 14, 2019 @ 7:55 A.M.
For more information please contact K-W Oktoberfest Inc.
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.