Marathon By The Sea Race Event Weekend 2021
July 16th, 17th and 18th, 2021 / 8:00 A.M. / Saint John NB
Join us at 27th Annual Marathon by the Sea Event Weekend in Saint John, New Brunswick. The region’s most challenging Boston qualifier is also the east coast’s most successful summertime race event – a great way to spend a family weekend in July. Running seaside with the ocean breeze upon your face, you’ll experience the full maritime hospitality of the only city on the spectacular Bay of Fundy. Marathon by the Sea offers a full roster of races and events – with an emphasis on fun! Experience local entertainers along the routes; volunteer-run water stops that compete for best-in-race costumes and service; pre-race entertainment; great food; and a terrific awards ceremony. So join us in a citywide celebration of fun family fitness!
|Emera Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 20||$60|
|Until Mar 1||$70|
|Until June 1||$80|
|Running Room Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 20||$50|
|Until Mar 1||$60|
|Until June 1||$70|
|Reversing Falls 10K||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 20||$40|
|Until Mar 1||$50|
|Until June 1||$60|
|Fort Latour 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 20||$35|
|Until Mar 1||$40|
|Until June 1||$45|
|Atlantic Superstore Color My World 4K||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 20||$35|
|Until Mar 1||$40|
|Until June 1||$45|
Port City Challenges
|14K Port City Challenge (4k-5k-5k)||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 20||$100|
|Until Mar 1||$110|
|Until June 1||$120|
|19K Port City Challenge (4K-5K-10K)||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 20||$105|
|Until Mar 1||$115|
|Until June 1||$125|
|30.1 K Port City Challenge (4K-5K-21.1K)||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 20||$120|
|Until Mar 1||$130|
|Until June 1||$140|
|51.2 K Port City Challenge (4K-5K-42.2K)||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 20||$130|
|Until Mar 1||$140|
|Until June 1||$150|
WTF Training Events
|WTF (Whack the Flimingo 30 Km Marathon Training Run)||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 20||$55|
|Until Mar 1||$65|
|Until June 1||$75|
- Free Technical Shirt for all events except Fort Latour 5K
- Free Cotton T-shirt with all Port City Entries and Color My World
- Technical Shirt Sizes: XS - XXXL
- Cotton T-Shirt Sizes: XS-XXL
- Grannans Ultimate Pasta Party: $25.00
MBTS2021 / Details
Race Kit Pickup
2021 Marathon by the Sea Event Weekend
Schedule of Events:
Friday July 16th, 2021
- 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm Registration & Packet Pickup only
Saturday, July 17th, 2021
- 9:00 am – 8:00 pm Registration & Packet Pick Up (all events)
- 10:00 pm – 8:00 pm Health & Wellness Expo
- 10:00 am Registration JDI Harbour Hustle Kids Run
- 11:15 am 200m run for kids 6 and under
- 11:30 am 1 km run for kids 7 – 12
- 2:00 pm - Color my World 4 Km Color Run
- 4:00-6:00 pm Ultimate Pasta Party at Market Square
- 9:15 into the Night 5 Km
Sunday, July 18, 2021 (PACKET PICK UP ONLY)
- Schedule of Events 6:00 am – 7:00 am Packet Pick Up Only
- 7:45 am Pre-Race Instructions8:00 am All Running Events Start. (Marathon, Half Marathon,, WTF 30 Km training Run, 10km, 5km – Start
- The 2021 Marathon by the Sea strives to create Challenges that will give participants an opportunity to push themselves to the limit at the same time hosting an event that includes unlimited smiles, laughter and fun for everyone
NEW - Saturday Fun Run Series
- 9:00 am KV Road Runners Friendship 3 Km Run (FREE
- 11:15 am Harbour Hustle 200m run for kids 6 and under (FREE)
- 11:30 am Harbour Hustle1 km run for kids 7 – 12 (FREE)
- 2:00 pm – Color your World 4 Km Color Run
NEW - WTF training runs. (These events are not part of the challenges events)
These new training distance runs will give participants training for a fall Marathon or Half Marathon the opportunity to get their all-important long distance run in.
NEW - Port City Challenge Events 2021 Challenge Bling
- 4 Medallions
- Tech T-Shirt
- Cotton T-Shirt
Port City Challenge Events
Pick one of the 4 Port City Challenges. All 3 events are included in a single registration
- 14 Km Challenge (Color my World 4 Km, Into the Night 5 K, Marco Polo 5 Km)
- 19 Km Challenge (Color my World 4 Km, Into the Night 5 Km, GoodLife 10 Km)
- 30.1 Km Challenge (Color my World 4 Km, Into the Night 5 Km, 21.1 Km Half Marathon)
- 51.2 Km Challenge Color my World 4 Km, Into the Night 5 Km, Marathon 42.2 Km)
For more information please contact Mike Doyle
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.