GGS Law Canada Day 5k - 2020
Wednesday July 1, 2020 / 9:30 A.M. / Burlington ON
|Until May 1||$55|
|Until Jun 26||$60|
|Until Jun 30||$65|
|Until May 1||$25|
|Until Jun 26||$25|
|Until Jun 30||$30|
5k and 1k participants please note:
Unfortunately we are unable to use Spencer Smith Park this summer.
We can switch you to the Virtual Canada Day race, you may do this anytime between 1st June and August 15th email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your shirt and medal will be sent out beginning of June.
|Virtual Canada Day 5k*||Register Now!|
|Until May 1||$40|
|Until May 15||$45|
|Until Aug 15||$50|
|Virtual Canada Day 10k*||Register Now!|
|Until May 1||$50|
|Until May 15||$55|
|Until Aug 15||$60|
- Fee includes postal charge, T-shirt, Medal & bib
- Complete a 5km Run/walk -any time between May 15th -- August 15th
- Send confirmation of 5k by screen shot, photo or Strava
- Email your run details to Kelly@vrpro.ca - and your race kit will be sent out to you
Virtual Canada Day 5k and 10k*
For more information please contact Kelly Hendry-Arnott
- Email: Kelly@vrpro.ca
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Burlington Store. Start date October 16, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Dundas 403. Start date October 19, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Burlington Store. Start date October 14, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Dundas 403. Start date October 20, 2020