Buttertart Festival Race 2020
Saturday August 15, 2020 / 10:00 A.M. / Burlington ON
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 10||$55|
|Until Aug 13||$60|
|Until Aug 14||$65|
|1k Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 13||$25|
|Until Aug 14||$30|
|Virtual Buttertart Festival 5k||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 1||$40|
|Until Aug 14||$45|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Unisex Sizing: S - XXL
Virtual Buttertart Festival 5k:
- Fee includes postal charge, T-shirt, Medal & bib
- Complete a 5km Run any time between August 15-- August 19th
- Send confirmation of 5k by screen shot, photo or Strava
- Email your run details to email@example.com - and your race kit will be sent out to you
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday 14th August 2020 From 11 to 5:00
Burlington Running Room - Map
Unit 6C, Cumberland Square 3300 Fairview Street
Burlington, ON L7N 3N7Ph: (905) 637-2932
- Race day registration and kit pick up
Spencer Smith Park (Race site)
West Lawn, Corner of Lakeshore & Maple Avenue
Saturday 8 till 9:30 am for the 5k and 1k
- Saturday August 15, 2020
- 1K and 5K Run/Walk @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Kelly Hendry-Arnott
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard