Don Doan Dash - 2020
Notice: Race Cancelled
Our race committee has been holding off as long as possible; but inevitably and sadly, we announce the cancellation of our September 13th. 2020 races. Our 5k and 10k races will resume next September 2021.
All those registered this year will automatically be entered for next years event.
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact the Race Director.
Sunday September 13, 2020 / 9:30 A.M. / Brampton ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 400 entrants.
|5K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 5||$40 / Youth $25|
|Until Jul 31||$45 / Youth $25|
|Until Sep 11||$50 / Youth $25|
|10K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 5||$45 / Youth $30|
|Until Jul 31||$50 / Youth $30|
|Until Sep 11||$55 / Youth $30|
- Register early to ensure your shirt size
- Mens and Womens Sizing: S - XL
- Age for Youth - 16 and under.
- 5K Run - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 250
- 10K Run - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 150
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday September 12, 2020
Winston Churchill Running Room - Map
11:00 A.M - 5:00 P.M
- Morning of the Race (Sunday September 13)
Professor's Lake Rec Centre
7:30 A.M - 8:30 A.M
- Sunday September 13, 2020 @ 9:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Ivar Gaizauskas
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Winston Churchill Centre. Start date October 5, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date September 24, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Winston Churchill Centre. Start date October 6, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our High Park Store. Start date October 6, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date September 22, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Rosedale Store. Start date October 1, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Yonge St. Store. Start date September 29, 2020