Loops for the Troops 2020 - Edmonton
Notice: Race Postponed
Loops for the Troops is an annual fun run and walk event that takes place on the first Sunday in June on Canadian Armed Forces Day, and is dedicated to our Canadian Armed Forces, Veterans, First Responders, their families, and in memorial for those that have given the ultimate sacrifice for their country, both at home and abroad. This event is highly anticipated, well attended and is consistently one the MFRC’S largest fundraiser and community engagement events.
In light of the continued mass gathering restrictions due to Covid-19, the MFRC will be postponing the Loops for the Troops event on June 7, 2020. The MFRC will continue to monitor and assess the situation to determine if a suitable fall date will be scheduled.
If you have already registered for June 7, 2020 and would like a refund, please contact Amanda Dubé, Fund Development and Events Team Lead at 780-973-4011 ext 6328.
The MFRC would like to thank our volunteers, participants, sponsors and donors who make this run such a success each year.
Amanda Dubé, Race Director
Sunday June 7, 2020 / 8:30 A.M. / Edmonton AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
|Half Marathon - Chiptime||Register Now!|
|Until May 1||$65|
|Until Jun 4||$70|
|10K - Chiptime||Register Now!|
|Until May 1||$45|
|Until Jun 4||$50|
|5K Fun Walk/Run||Register Now!|
|Until May 1||$40|
|Until Jun 4||$45|
|Military Mile Walk||Register Now!|
|Until May 1||$15|
|Until Jun 4||$20|
|5K team of 10*||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 4||$140 + Additional $30|
|5K team of 20**||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 4||$350 + Additional $30|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Unisex sizing: S - XXL
- Unisex sizing for shirts are guaranteed until May 1
- Team Registrations
*The 5K Team of 10 has a minimum no. of 4 members and a maximum of 10.
- The additional fee starts at the 5th member
**The 5K Team 20 has a minimum no. of 10 members and a maximum of 20.
- The additional fee starts at the 11th member
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, June 5
4:00pm - 8:00pm: Edmonton Garrison Military Family Resource Centre (Building 161 Mons Ave)
- Saturday, June 6
10:00am - 2:00pm: St. Albert Running Room - Map
#17 St. Anne Street
St. Albert, AB T8N 1E8
Ph: (780) 460-1102
- Sunday, June 7 Race Day
Starting at 7:00am - Lecture Training Facility (LTF)
- Half Marathon - Chiptime : Sunday June 7, 2020 @ 8:30 A.M.
- 10K - Chiptime : Sunday June 7, 2020 @ 9:00 A.M.
- 5K Fun Walk/Run : Sunday June 7, 2020 @ 9:10 A.M.
- 5K team of 10 : Sunday June 7, 2020 @ 9:10 A.M.
- 5K team of 20 : Sunday June 7, 2020 @ 9:10 A.M.
- Military Mile Walk : Sunday June 7, 2020 @ 9:15 A.M.
For more information please contact Amanda Dubé
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.