2020 5K Nude Colour Fun Run
Sunday July 19, 2020 / 11:00 A.M. / East Gwillimbury ON
|5K Run/Walk - visitor 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 12||$45 / Youth $25|
|Until Jul 18||$25 / Youth $5|
|5K Run/Walk - member 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 18||Free|
- ONE T-SHIRT INCLUDED FOR VISITORS UNTIL JULY 12TH.
NO T-SHIRT is included for MEMBERS. You must specifically select the optional t-shirt if you want one.
- 5K Run/Walk - visitor - Youth Fee: $ 25 - Age for Youth - 18 and under.
Optional Event Shirts
- 2020 T-Shirt: $ 20
Race Kit Pickup
- You may arrive as early as 9am.
- Please note that first-time visitors to Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park must register with government-issued photo identification.
- Please review the Visitor Agreement at:Â https://www.bareoaks.ca/member-and-visitor-agreement/
- If this is your first visit to Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, you can also speed up registration by printing and filling out this form in advance:Â https://www.bareoaks.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/_forms_Application.pdf
- 5K Run/Walk - visitor : Sunday July 19, 2020 @ 11:00 A.M.
- 5K Run/Walk - member : Sunday July 19, 2020 @ 11:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Stephane Deschenes
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 905 473 6060
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.