Vecova's Virtual Strength in Abilities Run 2020
Friday June 19 – Sunday, June 28 / 9:00 A.M. / Calgary AB
|2K Run/Walk OR 15 Minute Challenge||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 30||$15 / Youth $10 / Senior $10|
|Until May 31||$20 / Youth $15 / Senior $15|
|Until Jun 26||$25 / Youth $20 / Senior $20|
|5K Run/Walk OR 30 Minute Challenge||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 30||$20 / Youth $15 / Senior $15|
|Until May 31||$25 / Youth $20 / Senior $20|
|Until Jun 26||$30 / Youth $25 / Senior $25|
|10K Run/Walk OR 60 Minute Challenge||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 30||$30 / Youth $25 / Senior $25|
|Until May 31||$35 / Youth $30 / Senior $30|
|Until Jun 26||$40 / Youth $35 / Senior $35|
|Team 5K Run/Walk OR Team 30 Minute Challenge||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 30||$90|
|Until May 31||$100|
|Until Jun 26||$120|
|Team 10K Run OR Team 60 Minute Challenge||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 30||$130|
|Until May 31||$140|
|Until Jun 26||$160|
- Age for Youth - 16 and under.
- Age for Senior - 65 or over.
- Team Events* Minimum number of team members is 4 people and the maximum is 6 people.
- Team members must be individuals living in the same household.
About our 2020 Virtual Event
- Vecova has developed an alternate strategy for hosting Vecova’s annual Strength in Abilities Run and Walk.
- While it is no longer possible for us to host our annual run and walk at Edworthy Park, we can still find the strength in our abilities and support Vecova in a way that is safe for everyone.
- Individuals will be able to complete a fitness challenge of their choosing. This might still be a run or walk, but could also be an equivalent amount of any kind of physical activity – from yoga to dancing or using an exercise machine. The possibilities are endless!
- Race packages will be distributed electronically over email to all participants.
Vecova Centre for Disability Services and Research (Vecova) is a leading edge registered and accredited charitable organization that has been meeting the lifelong and changing needs of persons with disabilities and the community-at-large since 1969 through our services, research and enterprises. Vecova’s services are focused on providing living supports, employment services and wellness services to persons of all abilities so they can fulfill their goals of living independently, finding meaningful employment and creating connections in the community.
You can also download and print our Pledge Form
This way you have a manual form to use when asking for pledges from your friends and family!
For more information please contact Sabrina Scarpino
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.