Onesie Run, May 2020
Virtual Run / Saturday May 2, 2020 / 10:00 A.M. / Calgary AB
On Saturday, May 2nd (2020) we are replacing our physical event with a virtual event. The 1km and 5km both start and end at your front door! Start time is 10:00AM.
This event is free, but we still kindly ask that you register online so that we can invite you to future events.
We hope you partake to stay healthy and positive during this challenging time of COVID-19. Make a statement in your neighborhood and have some fun! Time to break a healthy sweat!
Donations to Calgary Humane Society are not expected, but are GREATLY appreciated. Even a simple $1 or $2 goes a long way! We realize that perhaps many of you are going through a tough time yourselves. So PLEASE participate even if you can’t donate!
Once you register, our team will email you event details including safety tips, event info, and virtual instructions to create awareness for the Calgary Humane Society.
|Until May 2||Free|
|Until May 2||Free|
- If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Run in Suport of the Calgary Humane Society.
- As Calgary's first-established animal welfare organization, connecting the lives of animals and people while providing essential animal services to the community remains our central priority. In 1922 we set out to help as many animals as we can and we will continue to do so by fostering the values of respect, compassion, commitment, teamwork, integrity and innovation. Our mission is to help as many animals as we can. Our vision is using innovative strategies to lead, inspire, and educate in the humane treatment of companion animals, fostering an enlightened community that consistently demonstrates respect and compassion for all animals. Our dream is a community where animals are valued, humanely treated, and live enriched lives. Calgary Humane Society is committed to creating a better tomorrow through education and collaboration.
- Participants can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
Virtual Race Time
- Saturday May 2, 2020 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Rob
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Eau Claire Market Store. Start date October 23, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Glenmore Store. Start date October 13, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Crowfoot Store. Start date October 19, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Shawnessy Store. Start date October 27, 2020