Krista Johnson Memorial - 2022 Run for Change
Sunday June 12, 2022 / 8:30 A.M. / Pembroke ON
|Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 9||$50|
|10 Km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 9||$45 Adult / $35 Youth|
|5 Km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 9||$30 Adult / $25 Youth|
|2 Km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 9||$15|
|2 Km Run/Walk- 5 and Under||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 9||Free|
- 5Km and 10Km - Youth age 16 years and younger
- 2 Km Run/Walk- Parents can register 5 and Under Kid's for Free.
- In person on-site registration available Saturday during race-kit pick up times and
Sunday -30 mins (minimum) before your desired race time.
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday, June 11th from 2:00pm - 5:00 pm at Riverside Park, past the gazebo by the east end of the soccer fields at the end of the Kiwanis Walkway. This is the location of Sunday's run events.
- Sunday June 12th, the morning prior to event start. There will be a Race bib pick up table, sorted by last name, so please make sure you are in the correct line!
- Sunday June 12, 2022
- Half Marathon @ 8:30 A.M.
- 5 km Run @ 10:00 A.M.
- 10 km Run @ 9:45 A.M.
- 2 km Family Individual @ 10:10 A.M.
For more information please contact Laurie Johnson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.