Douglas Park Trail Series - #3 Loop Challenge
Saturday July 11, 2020 / 10:30 A.M. / Regina SK
|#3 Loop Race||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$20|
|Until Jul 9||$25|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
Race #3 in the Douglas Park Race Series.
Loop Run, 4 km loop, only the top half of runners can start the next lap. Ex, 40 runners on lap 1, once the 20th runner crosses the start area - 10 min rest...those 20 can do the second loop, once the top 10 finish - 10 min rest...only the remaining top 5 can do the last loop, continue till we have a winner in each division.
First place Men and Women finisher gets a free entry into the Grand Final on Oct 17th
Douglas Park Race fun run challenges will also be run on the upcoming dates.
For information and registeration for upcoming challenges select the event name.
Click Here To Register for All Dates in the Race Series
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday July 9, 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- Friday July 10, 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- Regina Running Room - Map
2118 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4P 2T9
- Loop Race : Saturday July 11, 2020 @ 10:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Michael Dahlman
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.