Halloween 5 and 10K
Saturday October 16, 2021 / Virtual and In Person events / Burlington ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 250 entrants.
|In-person Frightening 5KM||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 10||$60.00|
|In-person Terrifying 10KM||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 10||$60.00|
|Virtual Frightening 5KM 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 10||$50.00|
|Virtual Terrifying 10KM||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 10||$50.00|
Come celebrate Halloween with us at an IN-PERSON Halloween Race!
5KM and 10KM distance options are available. Everyone who participates in the in-person event will get a post-race breakfast from the Royal Hamilton Yacht Club. Be sure to dress in Halloween attire, we will have prizes for the best 3 Halloween costumes! For those who do not wish to race in-person yet, we have a virtual option for you!
The in-person race is priced at only $60 and includes breakfast, the virtual race is priced at only $50 for the virtual and includes shipping and handling. The race kit includes a finisher medal, a trick-or-treat bag and a pumpkin (only those participating in the in-person race will receive a pumpkin).
In-person Event Details
The in-person race will be hosted at the Royal Hamilton Yacht Club. Both the 5KM and 10KM route is an out-and-back style course that starts and ends at the yacht club. Everyone who participates in the in-person event will get a breakfast from the yacht club.
555 Bay St. North Hamilton, ON L8L 1H1 - Click Here for Map
Race kit pickup:
All race kits MUST be picked up before race day. All event participants will be expected to show up to the race with their bib already attached to their person. Check back for race kit pickup dates and location.
Start times for the race will be announced closer to the event date. In order to maintain physical distancing runners will be spaced out in starting waves based on your predicted finish time. All runners will be given their starting wave time once registration closes on October 10th.
We will be giving away a prize to the 3 best dressed costumes!
There will be prizes for the top finishers in each age category.
- All Participants get this great finishers medal!
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
- Since the start of the pandemic, VR Pro has made the health and safety of the running community our top priority. From keeping runners motivated through virtual races to hosting safe curb-side race kit pickups, we have been working hard to keep you safe, motivated and healthy.
- COVID-19 has had a large impact on our community and it still continues to pose a threat to the health and safety of our runners. As we begin to return to in-person races and events we want to do our part to help keep the community and the cities we operate in safe.
- Given the steady supply of vaccines available in Ontario, VR Pro has made the decision to make vaccines mandatory for participation in our in-person races. Meaning that in order to participate in our live races you must show proof that you are fully vaccinated. This will allow us to host safer in-person events and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are not comfortable with getting the vaccine, or if you are not sure about participating in an in-person event we will continue to have a virtual option available for all of our races.
- Thank you for your understanding and for doing your part to keep our running community safe.
For more information please contact Kelly Arnott
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.