Kathy's Run for Pancreatic Cancer Canada - Edmonton 2023
Saturday October 14, 2023 / 10:15 A.M. / Edmonton AB
|Run for Research 10K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$30|
|Until Sep 30||$40|
|Until Oct 12||$50|
|Purple Hat Parade 5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$25 Adult / $15 Youth|
|Until Sep 30||$35 Adult / $20 Youth|
|Until Oct 12||$45 Adult / $25 Youth|
|Purple Hat Parade - Team 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$100 + $25 for additional member|
|Until Sep 30||$110 + $27.5 for additional member|
|Until Oct 12||$120 + $30 for additional member|
|Virtual 5K and 10K||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 29||$20 Adult / $10 Youth|
|Until Sep 29||$30 Adult / $15 Youth|
|Until Oct 12||$40 Adult / $20 Youth|
|TEAM* Virtual 5K and 10K||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$95 + $20 for additional member|
|Until Sep 30||$105 + $26.25 for additional member|
|Until Oct 12||$115 + $28.75 for additional member|
- Age for Youth - 14 and under.
- Purple Hat Parade Team 5K* : Min 4 and max 10 members. After 4 members, each member will be charged additional fee. See above price table.
- Virtual TEAM* 5K or 10K Run/Walk - Min 4 and max 10 members. After 4 members, each member will be charged additional fee.
- Virtual Participants - register and participate between October 14th - 21st
- Finishers medals will be mailed to your registration address.
Optional Event Shirts
- Women or Men's Tech Shirt: $35
Race Kit Pickup
Friday, October 13th from 12:00pm - 6:00 pm
109 Street Running Room
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
- 10K Run @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5K Run/Walk @ 10:15 A.M.
Run in support of...
- Pancreatic Cancer Canada is dedicated to fighting the world's toughest cancer. In our urgent mission to save lives, we attack pancreatic cancer on all fronts: research, awareness, community activation and advocacy.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the run.
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
For more information please contact Julia Yu
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1-888-726-2269
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.