Hypothermic Half Marathon 2024 - Calgary
Saturday February 24, 2024 / 10:00 A.M. / Calgary AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 350 entrants.
|Until Jan 14
|Until Feb 22
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
- Canadian residents only. Overseas applicants are not accepted.
The Running Room Events Team is hosting in-person events in select cities for 2024
Can't attend our in person event? We offer a Virtual Hypothermic Half option for participants - Click Here for our 2024 Virtual Hypo Half registration page.
- All participants will receive a limited edition Hypothermic Half Touque & Glove set (One Size)
Race Day Participation:
We encourage all participant to carry their own hydration/nutrition for the event. We will have limited self-serve water stations.
Race Kit Pickup
- Dates and Times:
Thursday, February 22nd from 12:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Friday, February 23rd from 12:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Location: Eau Claire Running Room - View Map
Unit A01, 200 Barclay Parade SW
Calgary, AB T2P 4R5
- Saturday February 24, 2024
- Half Marathon @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Michael Stasica
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.