Race Kit Pickup and On-Site Registration:
- Friday, September 20th, 2013
4:00pm - 6:00pm
Rochester Running Room
711 South Broadway
Rochester, MN 55904
Ph: (507) 287-3341
- Saturday, September 21st, 2013 (Race Day)
6:30am - 7:30am
Registration Table (by the start line)
Park Center Dr. and 1st Ave NE
Pine Island, MN
The park at Center Dr. and 1st Ave NE in Pine Island, MN
Please join us in a great event that is less than an hour from downtown St. Paul or 15 minutes from Rochester. This duathlon takes place around the Douglas Trail with the bike route traveling through the scenic countryside of the Pine Island area. After the event, please join us in celebrating with great food and fun at a wonderful park in scenic Pine Island!!
3.3 Mile Run, 21.6 Mile Bike, 3.3 Mile Run
- Shirts are on a first come first serve basis. We try our best to get you the shirt size requested, but due to ordering the shirts in advance we do not guarantee you will receive your requested shirt size.
- For information regarding the shirts used, please visit the A4 website.
- Click for the sizing chart.
- Available unisex sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female runners in each age category: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & up. Clydesdale/Athena Awards for top three overall finishers. Team awards are for top three overall teams. All participants will receive a technical T-Shirt, race packet goodies, and are eligible for our prize giveaways (must be present to win).
Timing will be done by:
1. Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the
secure registration page.
2. Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to
include your proper email address!
3. Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions
4. You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your
application and payment details.
5. Check the on-line confirmation list above.
6. If there are any questions about your online registration please click on the contact us link to communicate with the race director.
All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. Entry fee does not include processing fee.
View Processing Fees
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!