Pacific PTSD Awareness 5km Walk-Run
Sunday March 25, 2018 / 10:30 A.M. / ABBOTSFORD BC
|5KM WALK/RUN||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31||$35|
|Until Feb 28||$40|
|Until Mar 23||$45|
|Family Registration||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 23||$150|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- On March 25th 2018, the Pacific PTSD Awareness Society will be hosting the third annual 5km Run/Walk in Abbotsford at Mill Lake Park in support of creating wellness in the workplace linked to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. This amazing event will be the third annual run/walk for all first responders and the community in promotion of PTSD awareness. Partial funds raised will go towards the HONOUR HOUSE Society in recognition of their work with first responders and their families.
Please help us spread the word around the community as a way to educate and promote assistance for those living with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. This event is open to all ages and skill levels.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, March 23 from 1:00pm-8:30pm
- Saturday, March 24 from 9:30am-5pm
At the RUNNING ROOM in Abbotsford
103 - 2070 Sumas Way
Abbotsford Village Shopping Centre
Abbotsford, BC V2S 2C7
Ph: (604) 556-0770 - MAP
- 5KM WALK/RUN : Sunday March 25, 2018 @ 10:30 A.M.
- Family Registration : Sunday March 25, 2018 @ 2:14 P.M.
For more information please contact BRENDA BRENNAN
- Email: PACIFICPTSD@GMAIL.COM
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.