39th Annual Melissa's Road Race 2018
Saturday September 22, 2018 / 10:30 A.M. / Banff AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 4500 entrants.
|5 Km||Register Now!|
|Until Sept 14||$55|
|Until Sept 20||$70|
|10 Km||Register Now!|
|Until Sept 14||$70|
|Until Sept 20||$90|
|21 Km||Register Now!|
|Until Sept 14||$85|
|Until Sept 20||$105|
If you forgot to purchase any of the optional extra's when you registered
you can still purchase them here...
|Souvenir Items||Buy Now!|
|& Optional Extras|
- 5% GST will be added to race registration purchases.
- All entries include a Commemorative Technical Long Sleeve Shirt, post-race beverages and snacks, post-race party, and great draw prizes!
- Melissa's Road Race is capped at 4500 total participants. Please enter early to avoid disappointment
- The Half Marathon event is capped at 1500 participants.
- Online registration will close at 11pm (MST) Thursday, September 20, 2018.
- Registration will close when the participant capacity is reached.
- The Event Organizers reserve the right to deny entries or registration changes for any reason.
- For safety reasons, wheelchairs, baby joggers, strollers, Burleys, and pets will NOT be permitted on the course.
- By December 31, 2018 participants must be 14 years of age to participate in the Half Marathon and 12 years of age to participate in the 10K.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate.
- Participants can transfer to a different event distance for a $5.00 administration fee and difference in event price (if applicable). Refunds will not be given if changing to a shorter distance event.
- Online transfers can only be done until Friday September 14th, 2018
Due to the unique character of Banff National Park, a wildlife interaction could occur on the race route. In such cases, the Event Organizers reserve the right to change the race route, delay the race, stop participants on the course until the situation is deemed appropriate to continue, alter the distance of the route, cancel or other measures deemed necessary as per the Event Wildlife Interaction Response Plan. The participant understands this risk and acknowledges that no refunds will be issued in this case.
For complete race information visit the Melissas Road Race website
Optional Items for Purchase
Finishers Medal: $5.00
- A finishers medal is being made available for purchase at a very low price. A finisher's medal is not included in your registration fee in order to offer the lowest possible price to the participants and respect that not everyone wishes to have a finisher's medal and would prefer a lower entry fee. We are also committed to sustainability and do not wish to produce an excessive number of medals that will not be utilized or end up in the landfill.
VIP Experience Package: $75.00
- Treat yourself to the ultimate experience at the Melissa's Road Race. The VIP package includes all of the following benefits:
- Express Race Package Pickup Service
- VIP Lounge in the Start/Finish Area with Complimentary Food and Beverages (yes, coffee too for race morning!)
- Exclusive Bathroom Area
- Dedicated Event Day Bag Check
- A Post Race Massage by certified massage therapists (with priority check-in – no waiting)
- Commemorative VIP Pass and Lanyard
- A VIP Gift Bag with exclusive sponsor gifts
- *Additional tickets can be purchased for friends and family (a great way to watch the race)
- Click Here to View Selection
- Mesh Hat - Black or Pink: $24.99
- Women's Thermal Zip Up / Blue Pine or Sweet Berry: $69.99
- Men's Extreme Hybrid Half Zip / Black Royal or Black Silvery Grey: $89.99
- Women's Packable Jacket / Black or Sapphire: $99.99
- Men's Packable Jacket / Black or Blue: $99.99
- Banff Child Care Centre - Our mission is to work with families and our community to provide quality child care and opportunities for personal growth in a nurturing atmosphere of activity and fun!
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
Avoid race day line-ups and pick up your number ahead of time.
Thursday, September 20th (Calgary only)
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Eau Claire Running Room, Unit A01, 200 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary AB - View Map
Friday, September 21st (Calgary and Banff)
10:00 am to 1:00 pm at Eau Claire Running Room (Calgary)
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Melissa's Restaurant (Banff), 218 Lynx St, Banff, AB T1L 1A9- View Map
Saturday, September 22nd (Race Day in Banff)
8:30 am to 9:45 am at Race Start Only at Banff Recreation Grounds, Sundance Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1B9
Event participant shirts for all participants are distributed on race morning
All participants must show picture ID when picking up their race kit
Enter and run with your own name and number! Running with another participant's
registered name and number disqualifies you from category awards and draw prizes.
Race Start Times
- 5km and 10km: All starts will occur close to 10:30am (none will start before 10:30am)
- Click here for start information
For more information please contact Melissas Road Race.
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶