The Hungry Hungry Half Marathon - 2021
Saturday October 2nd, 2021 / 7:00 A.M. / Kelowna BC
This race has a maximum registration cap of 300 entrants.
|5 Km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 30||$40|
|Until Sep 22||$45|
|10 Km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 30||$45|
|Until Sep 22||$50|
|21 Km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 30||$60|
|Until Sep 22||$75|
Our event will be following approved COVID-19 safety protocols outlined by the City of Kelowa.
Due to COVID restrictions in the Central Okanagan, that all participants of our event must have two vaccinations in order to participate and show proof of vaccination at package pick up.
For complete race details visit the Hungry Hungry Half Marathon website.
Race Kit Pickup
- Race Packages are available day of the event. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your heat start (event coordinator will contact you with your assigned time) to receive your race package.
- A non perishable food bank donation is required to receive your race day package.
- Proof of Covid vaccination
- Saturday October 2nd , 2021
- 5 km Run/Walk @ 8:30 A.M.
- 10 km Run/Walk @ 7:45 A.M.
- 21 Run/Walk @ 7:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Sarah Carson
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.