20 Minute Challenge - Canada 2018
Wednesday July 11, 2018 / 6:00 P.M. / All Running Room Locations
|Individual Registration||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 11||FREE|
|Family Registration||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 11||FREE|
- All participants will receive a free hat! (color of hat coming soon)
What is the 20 minute challenge?
The 20 minute challenge started in July 2004, which was the 20th anniversary of the Running Room. John Stanton invited the country to visit a Running Room and get active by walking or running for 20 minutes. This has become an annual event across the country. We encourage everyone to come out and bring friends and family to walk or run for 20 minutes, receive a FREE hat, and have fun.
THE EVENT TAKES PLACE AT RUN CLUB TIMES VARY BY LOCATION.
Race Kit Pickup
Go to the Running Room closest to you
(during Run Club) on July 11th, 2018 for
the 20 Minute Challenge and pick up your
Free 20 Minute Challenge Hat
- Click here for run club times.
For more information please contact The Running Room
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶