Triple Challenge Race 2018
Saturday April 7, 2018 / 10:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 250 entrants.
|Triple Challenge Race||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$99|
|Until Apr 3||$120|
|Triple Challenge Race - Fundraising Option||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$10|
- Triple Challenge Race - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 200
- Triple Challenge Race - Fundraising Option - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 50
- Triple Challenge - Fundraising Option. By fundraising a minimum of $350 for Diabetes Canada you can earn your Triple Challenge registration for 2018 !! All 3 races. Pay just $10 to register to hold your spot.
- Donations need to be in by March 31st 2018. A pledge sheet will be available for fundraising. No online option this year. All donations will be eligible for tax receipts if they provide their mailing address. If the fundraising minimum is not met you will need to pay the difference or register on your own for the race. Please join our FB page for more information.
- By registering for the triple challenge, you are registering for all 3 of our 2018 races.
Suck it Up Buttercup April 7th - 10km at 10am and 5km at 10:10am
Dashing Divas and Dudes July 28th - 10km at 9am and 5km at 9:10am
Turkey trot October 6th - 10km at 10am and 5km at 9:10am
All finishers will receive a 3.5" medal at each race. At the end of the 3rd race you receive a 4th challenge medal! This year's challenge medal is HUGE! 7".
- time chipped
- 5km or 10km
- free finish line photos in our FB group
-3.5" finisher medal (instead of Tshirt)
- customized race bib with name
- all proceeds to Diabetes Canada
- finisher medal
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday April 6th - 4-8pm
- 109th Street Running Room - view map
8537 - 109 Street
- Saturday April 7th - 8:30-9:45am @ Rundle Park Family Center
- Triple Challenge Race : Saturday April 7, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Sandra Sofalvi-Wiscombe
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶