Chilly Half Marathon, Frigid 10k and Frosty 5k - 2019
Sunday March 3, 2019 / 10:05 A.M. / Burlington ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 4,200 entrants.
|Half Marathon Run||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 25||$85|
|Until Dec 28||$90|
|Until Mar 1||$95|
|Frosty 5k||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 28||$55|
|Until Mar 1||$60|
|Frigid 10k Run||Sold Out|
|Until Nov 25||$60|
|Until Dec 28||$65|
|Until Mar 1||$70|
- Free Shirt for the 1st 300 with 10k entry!
- 10k - Long sleeve technical t-shirts are sold out. Participants will still receive a finishers medal.
Time limit of 90 mins.
|Chilly Half VIP Packages**||Purchase Now!|
|Until Feb 25, 2019||$25|
- ** VIP Packages :
- VIP race-kit package is available on race day from 7:30am- 9:00am. at 421 Brant Street.
- Only one Packet Pick-Up per person.
- Limited to 300 packages.
|VIP Cocktail Party***||Purchase Now!|
|Until March 1st, 2019||$30|
- *** VIP Cocktail Party with Olympian Krista Duchene
- Details: 2nd March 2019 - 5:30pm-7:30pm
Location: Wendel Clark, (Upstairs)
380 Brant St, Burlington, ON L7R 2E8
- Includes: Roast Beef on a Bun, Pasta and Salads from Wendel Clarks
Wine, and Beer courtesy of Arterra and steam Whistle
Race Kit Pickup
Carriage Gate Homes Street Level
421 Brant Street,
- Thursday, February 28
From 4:00 p.m. â€“ 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 1
From 11:00 a.m. â€“ 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2
From 9:30 a.m. â€“ 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday March 3, 2019
- Half Marathon Run @ 10:05 A.M.
- Frosty 5k @ 10:05 A.M.
- 10k @ 10:05 A.M.
- All Races Starting at City Hall
For more information please contact Kelly Hendry-Arnott
- Email: Kelly@vrpro.ca
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.