Light Up the Lake 2018 - Newfoundland
Saturday September 22, 2018 / 6:30 P.M. / St. Johns NL
This race has a maximum registration cap of 400 entrants.
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 21||$35 / Youth : $20|
|Until Sep 10||$40 / Youth : $20|
|Until Sep 20||$45 / Youth : $25|
|Team Event *||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 21||$25 / Youth : $20|
|Until Sep 10||$30 / Youth : $20|
|Until Sep 20||$35 / Youth : $25|
|Family 5K **||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 21||$80 + $20 for additional member|
|Until Sep 10||$85 + $20 for additional member|
|Until Sep 20||$90 + $20 for additional member|
- Age for Youth - 16 and under.
- * The TEAM CAPTAIN must register first and invite the members to join up!
Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- ** Family consists of Min 3 and max 12 members. After 3 members, each member will be charged additional member fee.
- Light Up the Lake is an AWESOME EVENING 5K Walk/Run for all ages and abilities!
Headlamps and medals for all participants!
- The run/walk will begin at the large parking lot at 6:25pm for the warm up and then proceed on the trail towards the Boathouse. 5K participants will do a complete loop of the lake and end at the Boathouse. There will be a marked turnaround point for those wishing to do a 2K distance.
Music, swag purchases, food and your medal will be waiting for you at the finish line!
(Ice berg Alley concert will be on the go as well so parking will be limited - come early. Best parking spots will be the lower end of the old stadium parking lot and the large parking lot at the start line.)
Last year the event sold out so sign up early!!
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, Sept 21, 2018 4-7pm
- Running Room St.John's #9 Rowan Street
St. John's, NL A1B 2X2
Ph: (709) 738-3433
- Last minute kit pick up will also be available prior to the run
- You cannot pick up a kit for someone else if you do not have their signed waiver. Email Kate@craigscause.ca for a waiver.
- 5K Run/Walk : Saturday September 22, 2018 @ 6:30 P.M.
- Team Event : Saturday September 22, 2018 @ 6:30 P.M.
- Family : Saturday September 22, 2018 @ 6:30 P.M.
For more information please contact Kate Elliott
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our St. Johns Store. Start date 14 October 2019